Nvidia ha rilasciato i nuovi driver video giunti adesso alla versione 331.65 WHQL, ottimizzati per garantire prestazioni migliori del 19% con schede delle serie 400/500/600/700.
New in GeForce R331 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 327.23 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
GeForce GTX 690/770/780/TITAN:
- Up to 12% in Battlefield 4
- Up to 19% in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 13% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 9% in Metro: Last Light
- Up to 9% in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 8% in Max Payne 3
- Up to 6% in F1 2012
- SLI Technology
- Batman: Arkham Origins – updated profile
- Battlefield 4 – updated profile
- Shadow Warrior – added DX9 profile
- War of the Vikings – added DX11 profile
- Dragon Sword - updated DX9 profile
- GRID 2 - updated DX11 profile
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - updated profile
- 3D Vision
- Shadow Warrior – “Excellent”
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – “Fair”
- The Wolf Among Us – “Good”
- Gaming Technology
- Enables GeForce ShadowPlay™ technology
- Civilization 5 – added HBAO+
- Enables NVIDIA GameStream™ technology
- 4K Displays
- Adds support for 4K Surround
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
- Installs HD Audio v22.214.171.124
- Installs GeForce Experience v126.96.36.199
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
Per effetuare il download dei driver appropriati al proprio sistema operativo e alla serie della vostra scheda video vi rimando al sito del produttore: